Sunday, July 26, 2009

FHA Loans: What Is It and How Can Appraisers Help?

FHA (Federal Housing Authority) is a government agency that insured the mortgage loan from the lender or the bank. They also help first time home buyers purchase a house with only 3 to 3.5% down payment if they qualify for a FHA loan. With conventional loans today, a lender wants at least 20% down because of the current market condition. They want to be on the safe side in case the borrower defaults in their payments. There is nothing an appraiser like me can do. I am an approved FHA appraiser and attended seminars on the recent FHA appraisal guidelines. For more information on FHA loans visit: http://www.hud.gov/buying/loans.cfm

2 comments:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now own a business of my own with the help of Elegantloanfirm with a loan of $900,000.00 USD. at 2% rate charges, at first i taught with was all a joke until my loan request was  process under five working days and my requested funds was transfer to me. am now a proud owner of a large business with 15 staffs working under me. All thanks to the loan officer Russ Harry he is a God sent, you can contact them to improve your business on.. email-- Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete