Monday, July 27, 2009

You Have to Have a Sense of Humor These Days

Last Tuesday, I attended one seminar for my continued education. One of our class topics was about the importance of the appraiser’s certification in every report that the appraiser states that they have no bias and no interest in the property.

The question posed by my instructor was: can we appraise our brother, sister or parents house? One of the students answered, “Yes, as along as you disclose it in the report.” I raised my hand and retorted, “No, we can not appraise our family member’s house.” “Why?,” asked the instructor. I answered, “BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT PAY ME!”

You have to have a sense of humor these days; to read more real estate jokes go to: http://realestatejokes.nationalrealtorsdirectory.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment